Are you getting noticed by your potential customers?
Are you standing out from your competitors? Do you write your proposals from your client's point of view or are you reusing all your standard slides?
Many companies focus on describing their own solution before understanding the problems their customers really want to solve.
Does this sound familiar?
We will work closely with you and the right people in your organisation to write a tailored winning proposal that answer your customers' needs and requests, and show case the benefits of working with you beyond your product's features.
We will take the strain from you by
- Evaluating your client's requirements and developing an approach, plan and timeline
- Managing and co-ordinating the contributors
- Understanding local and multi-cultural sensitivities
- Ensuring consistent tone of voice and design in proposal
- Delivering a proposal on time and on brief
- Bringing your proposal to life with compelling creative to stand out from competition
Some of the work we have done for our clients
- Created a best-in-class bid process that won €50M+ of new business
- Created a compelling proposal that positioned my client as a serious contender in media research on the French market
The French team at GfK, wanted to bid for a media project in France with the desire to position themselves as a key media expert on this new market. PHI STRATEGY coordinated the bid and the various contributors, keeping track of requirements and timeline. Ensuring a unified tone of voice throughout, we designed and produced the final proposal. We succeeded in creating a compelling proposal which led GfK to the last stage of the pitch and opened the door to bid for other key media contracts on the French market